Purchase ordering is a huge part of any accountant's role so why not make this task as simple and as streamlined as possible and save both time and money? See how Eclipse’s PO Entry & Maintenance function can do just that.
- Save the need to set up master files in advance by creating new vendors during PO input
- Attach .pdf scans of the Originating Purchase Order, as well as quotes and delivery notes
- Enter PO data in three ways:
- Input an amount by line
- Input a quantity and its individual rate - ideal for equipment rentals so you can see how many weeks remain rather than one large sum
- Input a date range and the value per day/week - ideal for hotel stays where billing may be irregular.
- Amend the details of any PO by adding, subtracting or zeroing
- Run a full range of reports with adjustable criteria to support any analysis you need
- Record all amendments in the Changes Log:
- View a complete history of transactions
- Track the invoices that relieved the PO
- See which user relieved or amended the PO
If Eclipse’s Purchase Ordering functionalities sound like a breath of fresh air in production accounting, please talk to TPH today.