TPH is proud to be the Australian film & television industry’s premier payroll service provider. From successful TV shows such as The Batchelor to box office blockbusters including The Great Gatsby and Superman Returns, no payroll is too small or too large for our experienced team to handle. Thanks to our 25+ years of experience, we know that every project has its own unique payroll situation which requires, not a one-size-fits-all approach, but a process that is fully customised to its the clients’ needs.
Benefits of TPH’s Payroll Services
- Developed in 2004 to fully provide for, and withstand the pressure of, full scale production needs
- We are customer focused and friendly, and fast and accurate workers
- We use timecard technology which allows AD and/or timesheet times entered to accurately and consistently calculates any penalties
- Our extremely flexible system can handle different overtime deals for different departments or crew - including different deals for different days of the week!
- Fringe split to split fringes across episodes, production and insurance codes based on labor and free field coding
- Send out payslips via security sealed payslips or have them emailed directly to your crew
- Editable labor distribution reports in Excel
- Import AD's times from your production reports and view an exception report between AD times and Timesheets
- Flexible payroll processing mean it’s no problem if you have late timecards or want to process additional batches of payroll during the week
- Comprehensive reports that are full of detail yet easy to understand
TPH combines the latest software technology with real expertise to turn your payroll around in hours, not days, taking the stress out of meeting deadlines.
Ready to take the hassle out of payroll? Talk to us today about our competitive rates.